Monday, October 31, 2022

All Occasion Card - double stamped vellum in a frame with a layered die cut floral embellishment

Here is another of my double stamped vellum cards.  This one features a dotted flower (SU) and I stamped the back of the vellum with three colours - yellow, orange and red.  I mounted it into a frame (SX) which I embossed with a script embossing folder (CB) and then added the piece of white bond.  I trimmed a red card and then some coordinating scrapbook paper which was a bit short on the width which left me with a gap after I tore it in two.  I dug through my flower punchie stash and found four flowers which were the perfect colours to make a layered die cut flower embellishment for my card.  I used a silver brad to hold them all together.  I adhered my frame with 3D foam tape and then added my little flower with 3D foam tape as well.  Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments