Monday, October 31, 2022

Birthday card - a fun greeting on a card featuring mushrooms and collage background with eyelets and raffia


 I was playing with the fun greeting referring to a "fun- gi" combined with a mushroom for a card which will show up later because it is not quite finished yet. I made this card for one of my card exchange partners for October.  I am late getting these out but they will be in the mail today!!!  I started with a beautiful cluster of mushrooms (digital - Kisspng/Cleanpng) with a fun font greeting which I colour printed and then trimmed out of the large sheet.  I ran my pattern tracing wheel around all four edges and then layered it with green cardstock which I distressed all they way around.  I created a large dark brown card and then created a collage background using two different papers.  To add some texture I added six pewter eyelets and then ran some brown raffia through them creating a bit of a diagonal element on my background.  I adhered my background to my card and then added my mushrooms using 3D foam tape.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments