Thursday, February 02, 2023

Garden cards for donation


 I made these cards for a garden theme basket for a group member.  I had two cards in my stash that worked well with the theme so I made two more.  For the first card I used two pieces of decorative paper with a tulip (Melonheadz) printed on transparency.  I made cards with transparencies for my cardmaking group last week and had no luck getting decorative paper to work so it was a pleasant surprise when this one worked out so well.  I coloured the back with markers and then added pink eyelets to the corners before mounting it to my card front.  Love it!!!  For my second card I used a very great gardening image from Beccy's Place. I trimmed it, coloured it, paper pierced it and then used my distress tool on the outer edge.  I mounted it to my card front using 3D foam tape over the top of my paper pieced background.  
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments