Wednesday, March 29, 2023

March Card Club - quick and easy all occasion cards using 4" x 4" photos from a calendar


 Our last card was a quick and easy one!!  The photos were all trimmed from photo calendars which I have received as a gift from my sister, Sylvia.  She makes up several photo calendars every year for sale and gifts.  She carries her camera with her when she is out and about with a keen eye for every photo op!!  I love her photography and the calendar images are perfect for adding to cards!!  The first card features a perfect abstract created by several bullrushes on a local pond.  Great eye!!  I cut a 4.25" x 11" card and folded it in half.  I added the photo and then a small embossed rectangle next to it.  I tied a ribbon over the small piece wrapping it all around the card and tying it off on the front with a double knot.  This card would be perfect as a sympathy card!!  
The next card features a tulip photo with a small yellow rectangle next to it and a red ribbon.  Perfect for Easter or a spring birthday!! 
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments