Monday, April 23, 2007


Created this one with decorative scrapbook paper! Scored and folded the card and then added the scrapbook paper. Using an 11" piece of carstock , I scored and folded the band to fit the card. I chose to have the band meet at a different place than the two fronts of the card. I trimmed the two ends to just meet and then punched two holes - one on each end - for the ribbon. I then corner rounded the corners. I added a small piece of tape to the inside of the flap to ensure that the ribbon will stay with the band when it is opened. A little piece of tape between the band and the card back will also ensure the band stays with the card once it is opened. I made this one a sympathy card but any message could be printed or stamped on the band.
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments