Monday, April 23, 2007



Had my cardmaking session this past week and this was one of the cards!

I used a sheet of coffee bean paper I got at the swap last weekend and cut it into small rectangles. Created a tag card which I all over stamped with a script stamp and layered the coffee bean paper on the bottom. Colour printed the Thanks a latte! and ripped the top and bottom edges then trimmed the piece to the edges of the card. Coloured my dollar store reinforcements with a brown pad. I punched a hole at the top and added the reinforcement. Strung a small piece of fiber through the hole and then tied it with a double knot to the front of the card. Added the stamped image of the cup allowing some of the greeting to show. A fun little card which was very popular with the girls!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments