Monday, August 27, 2007

Decided to do Friendship for my This and That mingle page this month!! I tried something new - colour printing on scrapbook paper! I downloaded a flourish font and colour printed it in blue on this harlequin background. It takes a little bit of organizing to get your flourishes where you want them but I thought it worked out pretty well. You have to test your papers - some are too shiny and the ink will bead on it as my sister discovered earlier working on a project. I added a picture of my friends in a vignette and encouraged the recipient to personalize the page by adding a picture of her friends!! I used the typewriter letters from my MMM site for the word FRIEND at the bottom of the front page. The back is stamped with the Stampendous Friends stamp. I added some fibers on the leading edge for interest and texture. Always enjoy creating these pages!!


Therese
Mixed Media Market
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedmediamarket/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments