Monday, August 27, 2007

My Stamp Fest ATCs!! We are so fortunate to have a rubber stamping event within driving distance!! I created these for trading with others in attendance at Stamp Fest in Bancroft, ON. I used some of the cling wrap backgrounds I created for the contest as decorative layers for these. All the stamps are from Chapel Road . I added embellishments to some and others did not seem to need anything extra.

There were over a dozen vendors at Stamp Fest this year - more scrapbooking than there has been in the past but still a very good representation of stamps and stamping!! Lots of Make and Takes and demos in the booths, some show specials and discounted items. Lots of people pre order from the vendors to ensure they will get what they are looking for!!

It was a great day! Went up with friends, met friends there, put names to faces from our Ontario group and had a debrief at Tim Horton's before everyone headed home!!

Have a few left over I can trade with others later on!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments