Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hey! It has been too long since I posted any of my art here, though I have still been making some!! My sister was visiting so we were occupied with other activities!! Here are the cards from my October card class!!

A real maple leaf!! Just love living here and having nature's most wonderful watercolours just simply falling out of the sky!! I pressed these last year. I mounted the leaf to my own handmade paper ( made from recycled bread bags from the bakery) which I stamped with a script stamp - French Script from SU!! Very happy with that one!! Made up my own transparency with "Autumn" and "Every leaf a miracle" on it and attached all the layers to a dark card with four brads! I really like the look of pressed botanicals with handmade paper!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments