Thursday, December 04, 2008

My Art - Cardmaking #4

I love the look of navy and red!! Really worked well in this card. I had several images for this card set - a dragonfly by Magenta, a butterfly collage by SU and this saying. Love it! This was a going away gift from the girls at my last stampin group!!

The images were stamped in navy blue Memories, cut closely and layered onto navy cardstock. The scrapbook paper was layered above the embossed distressed stripes (CB). I attached the ribbon to the inside of the card again with double sided tape. Used 3D foam tape to attach both the heart punchie and the layered greeting.

So I hope you are inspired a little to get your thank you cards made early so they can be sent soon after the holidays before life gets back to normal and they get lost in the shuffle of everyday life.

When we express our gratitude for our blessings we focus on what we have which blesses us with yet more!

So I wish you a wonderful holiday season with good times and good food shared with your family and friends. Choose peace and love!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments