Thursday, December 04, 2008

My Art - Tag exchange

This is the tag I created for our Tag Exchange with the girls that meet here! The scallop design (SU) is stamped and embossed with a rainbow embossing powder that I bought years ago. It was much nicer than I remembered!! I added a scalloped layer below that which I cut with my Nestabilities in my Cuttlebug. Layered that onto a rectangle which was embossed with the D'vine Swirl embossing folders (CB) and dabbed a bit around the edges with the same ink that I stamped the image with. I corner rounded the corners before I embossed it. I added a brad to the center to hold all of these layers together. I added a knotted ribbon which I tucked to the back and then added this to a plain white layer. Added a silver eyelet and silver/white cord for tying on! We each made enough tags so everyone could have a full set. Kate made hers out of clay and fired them with a glaze! Super wonderful. I will be putting my angel "tag" on my tree!!

So we have some wonderful tags for putting on gifts this year though it is tempting not to use them because they are so nice!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments