Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Art - April Cardmaking - punchie openings


This card uses another item that has been sitting for quite a while! This is part of a sheet of circle punch outs that SU used to sell. It was tricky because I had to punch a hole inside a hole to get the border on the inside. The green layer is the SU cardstock left over. Worked it out!! I used the 1.25" punch to repunch the green, a 1 1/8" to punch the blue below it. The decorative paper is gift wrap bought at Christmas from Michaels maybe a year ago. The star is from a SEE D Christmas set. The ribbon is actually seam binding which I have had in my stash for quite a while as well but I like the texture and the lightness of it - ties very nicely!! Stamped a greeting!!
Do you have something in your stash that needs to be used up to make room for new stuff?? I challenge you to use up one thing that has been around for quite a while!!

Therese

1 comment:

  1. Cool card, isn't it great to use up the left overs.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments