Thursday, June 04, 2009

My Art - All Occasions class - alcohol inks

My Cards, Cards, Cards - All Occasions class was this past weekend! It was a great morning with some very creative and interested participants! It was so fun to prepare the kits for this class. We made twenty cards and all are different because that is really what works best for those who are participating!!
I created the alcohol ink backgrounds using glossy white cardstock, alcohol and reinkers. Mostly they were SU classic pad reinkers! I love this technique!! Always get such vibrant and interesting results. I did quarter sheets (4.25"x5.5") then stamped them with the flourish stamp in black Staz ON. The stamp is from a SeeD set called Bella Flora. I trimmed them to evenly fit on the card front and added a ribbon at the top that is tied in a square knot. You can just stamp on a greeting that suits the occasion when you are ready to use them.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments