Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Art - September cardmaking - handmade paper

These cards feature handmade paper created at home!! The green was created using a variety of green SU cardstock - mostly Old Olive and Kiwi Kiss. I used lace I have had in my stash for a few years on these cards and am happy with the way they turned out. Used double sided tape to attach the lace to the handmade paper. Added some decorative elements (apple punchies-coffee beans) to one set of corners and brads to the other. I put the brads through all the layers to keep all the elements well attached to the card front. I always add inserts to my cards so they hide anything that shows on the inside card front.

Find something in your stash and challenge yourself to use it in your next cardmaking session!! It can be a lot of fun to create with stuff you already have and easier on the pocket book as well.

Therese

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! Very vintage, great way to use these!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments