Sunday, June 16, 2019

Father's Day card featuring a cardinal, a font greeting and strips of background paper

For our other son in law I made this card!!  Again, stretching a bit creatively!!  I chose a large envelope and created a brown card to fit inside.  I dug through my paper stash and found some coordinating paper strips and layered them onto a piece of double sided tape I had placed at the top of my card trimming the bottoms diagonally to create a background.  I printed the cardinal digital stamp from Anne's Cards 4U along with a font greeting onto white cardstock, trimmed it out of the sheet, and watercoloured it.  I added a pierced border using my tracing wheel and then watercoloured the edges just a bit.  I mounted the coloured image over the background using 3D foam tape. 

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments