Tuesday, November 16, 2021

All occasion cards featruing pink flower photos, decorative paper backgrounds and embellishments

Two more cards!! The first one has a white card base with beautiful pink background paper.  I die cut the filigree elements from shimmery green cardstock and added to my card on the outsides of two green strips.  The pink rose photo was trimmed from a photo calendar created by my sister and layered with a torn piece of vellum which has been embellished with paper piercing done with my pattern tracing wheel.  It fits very neatly in the space between my green embellishments to finish this card off very nicely.  

The bottom card has a light pink card base and a coordinating decorative paper background that features lines and circles.  I added two lengths of lace using double side tape to it along with a strip of green cardstock before adhering it to my card.  The pink rose photo was trimmed from a photo calendar page my sister created.  I trimmed a piece of pink paper leaving some cardstock on the right hand side where I punched some slots and then wove in some coordinating green ribbon.  I added an embossed line with my score tool and then added this large focal element to my card at a bit of a angle.  Therese


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments