Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Art - Card

Another early January birthday card!! I stamped leaves on the navy stripof cardstock with embossing ink and used several different embossing powders over them - clear, gold, silver and copper!! I stamped one on white, gold embossed & watercoloured it then cut it out to use as an accent over the mutlicolour fiber I tied around the strip. Added a navy greeting on the bottom.
I truly love making cards and most enjoy being creative with my tools and papers!!

I have added a header to my blog. This is digital art I created several years ago for my Christmas letter. It was fun to play in the paint program and see what I could make with the different tools available. I will be changing it up every so often.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments