Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pop UP Card

On one of my groups we were challenged to make a pop up card that featured flowers!! Wanting to be a little more creative, I did a search on Splitcoast Stampers for some inspiration!! After finding several interesting cards I came up with this design. It is somewhat like a Diorama card - you push in the sides and flatten the card before inserting it in the envelope and it pops when it is taken out.
I used my rectangle Nestibilities to cut the opening in the cardstock and the decorative paper. Love the way they cut perfectly!! I added a couple of five petal punchies (SU) to the front along with a little gold sequin flower and a laser printed greeting.
On the inside I added some decorative paper and two cardstock rectangles - one white and one red (cut out of the front). To the cardstock I mounted several layered silk flowers with a gold brad.
Very happy with the card!! It stands very nicely and looks so dimensional!!

Therese

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting and leaving great comment - i will check out the links you left - thanks ps this is an awesome card great job.
    ~Jacqueline
    Made by Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. turned out really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments