Thursday, November 22, 2007

Another card that uses a piece of One Sheet Wonder. In this case I cut all of my half sheets into five strips just a little less than 1.75". Layered onto a coordinating colour and added a ribbon. I just tied the three pieces of sparkly fiber to the ribbon!! Layered that onto the trimmed CB Snowflake background!! The snowflake is a retired SU punch cut with the 1.25" punch layered onto a 1 3/8" punchie!! I really like creating my own little tags for my cards with these two punches!! This cardstock is the light blue in the Michaels pastel packs which is very close in colour to the new In Colour from SU called Soft Sky!!
I am seeing that snowflakes have been an underlying theme to my Christmas card designs this year!! Fun!!
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments