Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cardmakers at my class really liked this one!! I pressed a LOT of Queen Anne's Lace this summer in hopes that I would be able to use them for some sort of craft this fall. They grow wild here so I just took some time on the way home from the gym one morning and picked a large arm load!! Pressed the heads upside down in phone books! Worked really well. Used the medium sized ones on these cards!! Used scallop scissors and a push pin to create the lacy edge. I created a special little greeting for this card. Passed it by my daughter who is a whiz with words and grammar to make sure it was correct. I colour printed the first two lines on the front of the card and the rest on the inside with another little snowflake to accent the words. Worked out really nice!!!! I really like including botanicals in my cards. I will be pressing more for next year and will have to dream up another design!!

I have been remiss in keeping up with my art work on my blog. I am still creating and scanning! Have taught a few classes as well. Had a visit from my daughter and new grand daughter!! Made time to spend with them and it was a fabulour visit and ten days goes by so quickly!! Have much more art to upload and will keep at it. Only one more class to go for this year!!

Happy Thanksgiving to those south of the border!! Count your many blessings!! Have a great weekend all!!

Therese


Mixed Media Market
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedmediamarket/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments