Thursday, November 22, 2007

A snow angel!! Really love this image but have only used it sporadically in the time I have owned it. This year it seemed to speak to me and this card came together pretty easily!! On navy I layered a rectangle of silver gift wrap which I tore on the right hand edge. The right hand part of the card was stamped with silver Encore Metallic ink with a script stamp. I stamped the angel with Memories Midnight blue on white and trimmed it close to the greetings. Added to the lower right hand corner a snowflake accent. I used a silver brad to layer a small white fiber snowflake over a nicely detailed blue confetti snowflake. Gave the card just a little 3D element and worked perfectly with the other colours. I bought the confetti at Michaels and the white fiber snowflakes at $1 store. I was lucky to be in on the day they hit the shelves because I have not seen them there since!! Quick and easy!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments