Thursday, November 22, 2007

Another Christmas card class!! Bought this "fabric" at Liquidation World last week for less than $2 a roll. The rolls are sold as basket wrap and resemble printed organza!! Very nice. These little guys are flocked with white, printed with red and green and highlighted with silver sparkle!! Of the wide selection available at the time I thought it had the most potential for making cards!!
I decided to sandwich the snowmen image between two layers of cardstock so I cut a hole in the front of my card big enough for the image. Cut the snowman images just about 1/4" larger all the way around. I layered white in behind because it seemed to provide the best look for the snowmen. Highlighted the edge of the circle with a gel marker - white for the red card and silver for the green. The greeting is embossed and the snowflake a punchie I just glued into place. I have all sorts of scraps of smaller snowmen that maybe will show up in tags later on!!
So I encourage you to challenge yourself to use a variety of supplies for your card making!! These cards turned out cute!!
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments