Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Art - Christmas cards

A quick and easy design!! Had someone at my last class that is a beginner card maker who was wanting a few extra kits. She wanted them to be simple and easy to put together without too many tools and steps. The background was created with the Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. I added a layered snowflake embellishment (SU punches) and a glittery blue fiber for texture. It needed just a little something so I added a colour printed greeting that I punched out with the window punch (SU) and glued in place with double sided adhesive!!
It has been totally fun to create so many Christmas cards this year. Have two more to come up with for another class in just over a week. Will post them when they have been created!! I hope you will glean some inspiration from these cards for getting your own made in time for sending along to family and friends.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments