Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Art - Mingle fat book page

This is my Yalpha mingle page for November! I had it started early enough but they were late going out because I got all caught in getting my Christmas card kits ready. I printed a laser transparency with the large S which is a decorative font I downloaded from the internet. I glittered the back - white glue and glitter - so it required a day of drying before it could be assembled. I could have planned the positions of my snowflakes (MS) better so as not to interfere with my words but it is not too bad!! I am liking the posibilities of this glittering technique!! I think the next time I would print my letter in reverse and glitter the printed side which would make the outside less vulnerable to wear and tear!! Someone special will be getting RAKed with one of these!! It would seem that I have been on a transparency kick with these mingle pages lately. Will have to challenge myself with some thing new for the next one!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments