Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Art - Masculine cards

I am looking forward to the new year already because I have a hard time getting those early new year cards out in time!! I need several masculine cards so I decided to make a few while I was at it. I had stamped these trees with Pearl Ex a few months back and had them sitting on my desk. Decided to see what I could combine them with for the cards I needed. They worked out very well!! I like the colour combinations and the different hues in the Pearl Ex that I could draw from for cardstock colours. Have not played with Pearl Ex very much but did buy a few colours from my local SU demo - SU has retired them - so am looking forward to more playing in the future!! You might need to click on the image to see the cards in better detail so you can see the Pearl Ex trees!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments