Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Art - Christmas cards

A glittery snowflake!! This is a Sizzix snowflake die being sold by SU. Perfect size for the front of a card!! My sister owns the die and brought it with her when she was here on holidays. We cut a bunch with my Cuttlebug. I used speckly navy cardstock that looks like a snow storm. I applied double sided adhesive behind the points of the snowflake, covered them in prisma glitter and then removed the carrier to mount the snowflake to the front of the card. I added a silver brad to the center!! I used the same double sided adhesive to add glitter to both sides of the colour printed greeting! Had not planned to add glitter to this card but after playing with glitter on the little Christmas tree in the last class I decided to give it a try. Work out very well!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments