Monday, March 08, 2010

Exchange cards - handmade paper & watercolour

My CCE exchange cards!! I was so sure that I had handled my exchange cards for February that I did not even check to see if they had been sent! Alas, NO!!
So I created these four cards the other day for February and March exchange cards and sent them off. I will have to keep better track in the future!!
The two western ones have watercoloured images which were really fun to create! It was really nice to have the time to invest in doing such large images. I layered the images onto handmade paper/card fronts which were wrapped with twine. Nice effect!!
The two more winter looking ones were stamped in brown on handmade shimmer paper - left overs from a few months ago. I layered them onto handmadepaper/card fronts which had ribbon tied in a double knot. Really liked the look of these as well.
I have been teaching art sessions to high school students for the last month and a bit. It has kept me pretty busy. I will be posting the projects I taught in my sessions in the next few postings - not necessarily in order in which they were taught. I have been taking photos and scanning as I went along.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments