Monday, March 08, 2010

Handmade paper leftovers

These are sheets of paper I created using the leftovers from my papermaking session I had with the students for my art sessions!! I have inset the paper that was created when I combined the pink and blue confetti papers we used in class! Fun to mix up the colours and create new papers!!
I added geranium and pink carnation petals to the white along with some used herbal tea and grass for two different batches of paper! Also added some yellow paper napkins for colour and some apricot coloured carnations/grass/herbal tea to create a different batch of yellow paper!! I really like the handmade paper I create with natural additions!! Will have to see about using this paper in an upcoming cardmaking class!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments