Thursday, May 22, 2008

MM - Seed paper cards!

Merchants Mill is a unique gift shop in a little town near where I live. The owner has invited me to return again this year to sell my handmade items there. I have added these seed paper cards to my inventory this year!! The small handmade paper sheet contains wild flower seeds and will grow flowers if planted in soil and kept moist. You can truly send flowers by mail!! I have greeting/note cards, handmade paper, wire angels, photo holders, coasters, pins, papermaking kits and so on there. She has a wide variety of wonderful gift items as well as chocolates and ice cream so it is a great little place to visit for something unique for every occasion as well to treat yourself to a little something sweet!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments