Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Art - accordion card


Here is the accordion card with all the tags! Each person from the group made a tag (I gave them the dimensions in advance) and they brought it along and placed it in the accordion card!! It looked so great and I am sure she will enjoy seeing it in her craft room!!
I used a piece of 18" cardstock and divided evenly into 8 sections so we could each have a little pocket for our tags. I colour printed the letters, punched them out, layered onto pink and then onto a white scallop shape. Once all glued together I attached them to the front of the card with a white eyelet set with my Crop a dile.
She has promised to come and visit once she has settled in. It is only 1.5 hours down the road so maybe we will even just pop in to see her!! We are blessed with angels in our lives!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments