Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Art - grad card

This is a simple grad card idea I cased from Splitcoast Stampers!! I used an explosion insert for the card which I printed with inspiring words for the three neices and nephews we have graduating in our extended family this year. I also made one of these for my card exchange at with my cardmaking group as several of them have kids graduating this year!! It was a hit so I have been asked to send along instructions for the explosion insert. Here is a site that has good instructions.
http://us.geocities.com/mladys/exp.html

That is the last I have ready for today!! There is more art to create so there is more on the way and will likely be up by end of next week!! Have a great weekend!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments