Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Art - Cardmaking - paint chip

Another successful cardmaking session last night!! So much fun to share that joy with others!!
Here I used large paint chips - Home Hardware, I think - and cut off the edges where there was writing and stamped images and greetings appropriate to the colour and theme of the chip. I punched little squares from the scraps to create some 3D embellishements which were just the right colour!! I mounted them with 3D foam tape to add dimension. The front panel goes beyond the front of the card and is even with the back so the card stands nicely! Another card created for the #8 envelopes.
It is great to use paint chips for colour inspiration in your card making! Often times there are colours used together that we would not even think of combining! So go along on the next trip to the hardware store and pick up a few paint chips to use as inspiration in your creative work!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments