For this card I used colour vellum! I stamped a background stamp on the back with chalk ink and embossed an image on the front with metallic embossing powder. I really like how the vellum worked out!! To attach the vellum to the card front I punched some tabs using the SU Window punch and folded them over the edge of the card . They are attached with brads. I made some in yellow with candles and these blue ones with this flower stamp.
I would definitely recommend experimenting with vellum and stamping! Regular pigment ink will not dry so it has to been embossed but any of the hybrid inks or permanent inks work well. Helps you to create vellum that will exactly coordinate with your card design.